Sparkle some Numatanori’s shredded seaweed on Vongole Bianco. It will make a simple pasta into a rich combination of the sea flavor of clams and seaweeds.
Ingredients (for 2 people)
Garlic: 1 clove
Olive oil: 2-3 Tablespoons
White wine: 2 Tablespoons
Parsly: Chilli pepper: 2
Shredded Seaweed: 20g
(1) Cook the pasta for 1 to 2 minutes less than the manufacturer's specified time.
(2) Finely chop the garlic and parsley. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Throw in the garlic and chilli pepper, then turn the heat to low. Sautee to release the aroma without burning.
(3) When the garlic turns slightly goldish brown, add half of the parsley and cook lightly so that it does not burn.
(4) Add the clams and white wine and heat over medium heat for a while, then turn off the heat. Cover with a lid and cook it with steam for a while.
(5) Remove the clams and add the cooked pasta. Add about 1 tablespoon of the water that you cooked pasta with.
(6) Drizzle in an additional tablespoon of olive oil then add the remaining parsley and shredded seaweed.
(7) Put the clams back in and warm them while gently tossing. When you put it on a plate, apply more seaweed on top to make it richer.